I currently have five novels published, with two more to release in 2019. The Seasons of Love series and Heels Over Head were originally released by Riptide Publishing in 2017, but have since come back into my control and were self-published in Spring and Summer 2018. Please check my blog for more information.
The Seasons of Love series is a mixed pairing quartet set in New York City and revolving loosely around a 20th Anniversary production of RENT. The series includes the following:
- Whiteout: M/M, gay, amnesia, stranded in a blizzard
- Thaw: F/F, asexual/bisexual, class difference, librarian + supermodel
- Heat Wave: F/F, bisexual, erotic, friends to lovers
- Changing Colors: M/M, gay/bisexual, gender nonconforming, self-discovery
You can find the entire series and more information about each book here!
The Hockey Gods & Monsters series blends Paranormal and Sports romance to bring you a world where vampires and werewolves play in the NHL, even though they have to keep their Para sides a secret. The series includes the following:
- Suckerpunch (Book 1): M/M, gay, enemies to lovers, hidden identities, vampires
- Untitled (Book 2): Details coming soon.
You can find the series information page here!
Heels Over Head is a New Adult contemporary romance about Olympic diving, family expectations, and (of course) finding love when you least expect it. Tags: M/M, gay, enemies-to-lovers, sports, found family, internalized homophobia
You can find more about Heels Over Head here!
World Turned Upside Down is a romance novella set in Antarctica, and pulls details from the three years that I spent living and working on “the Ice”. It’s about discovering home and love in the loneliest place on earth. Tags: M/M, gay, fantasy vs. reality, small town.
You can find more about World Turned Upside Down here!
- In the Deep End, a sequel to Heels Over Head
- Hockey Gods & Monsters, Book 2
- Top Secret Project